dimarts, 3 de gener del 2012

24. Happy New Year!

Hola a tod@s y feliz año nuevo, siento no haber publicado nada hasta ahora, pero estaba de vacaciones. Hoy voy a enseñaros todas mis víctimas de rebajas, son todas aquellas piezas que qero comprarme, son un poco variadas pero espero que os guste, y si encontrais otro must have decidmelo! 


Hello to everyone and a Happy new year, I'm sorry because I haven't post until now, but I was in holidays. Today I'm going to show you all my sales victims, those are all the pieces that I want to buy, they are a bit messy but I hope you like them, ans if you found another must have just tell me!


Mango ( 39'95€ 24'95€)

Mango (65'95€)

Zara (29'95€)

Zara (19'95€)

Zara Jersei (12'95€)

H&M (19'95€)

H&M (7'95€)


Pull and Bear (25'95€)

Springfield Woman (69'95€ 49'99€)

Love,
Joui!



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Thoughts, changes & comments!
Thank u!
XOOX